Share your thoughts on the featured ideas above, or start a new discussion here

Hello. My idea is to set aside special funding for biotech/med chem companies that are at the seed stage or early start-up stage.SBIR applications are way too long. Time is very important since many of us are wearing many hats. In addition patent fees could also be reduced.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Professor StephanieDavis-NYIT/Neocell BiotechProfessor StephanieDavis-NYIT/Neocell Biotech shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • reda wahbreda wahb commented  · 

I have platform -The target for these platform reduce the total cost for produced 1 kw of solar energy to 5 cent $ to equals total cost for 1kw produced by fossils fuel – how I can executive it by cooperation with united stats government

I Record patent for double effected produced solar power plant .
        powered system double effected produced solar power plant contain PV modules + CSP Panels - concentrating solar power Panels and using structure steel frame of pipes square in an arc or parabolic trough panels and this structure is divided into rectangles dimensions of each rectangle = external dimensions of the unity of PV modules and optical and external dimensions of the pieces equivalent = 10 m. length x 7.5 m arc length and this panels hanging down steel beam is and raised by steel columns - and hanging by spindle allows him to rotate with the sun to receive sunlight vertically - and this system allows to double the amount of energy generated from sun radiation when the sun arises stations at latitude 30 degree north of the equator - I have set up Illustrations For station with capacity 1430 MW and occupies an area of land about 800 acres ( 1 acres = 4200 m2 )and instillation cost about 2,000,000,0000 dollars or two billion dollars - and cost of production 1 KW energy about $ 0.065 - illustration of this station and the cost of setting up the station accounts and existing feasibility study
        Marketing plan:
        I Invited all investment's in solar energy in any countries at latitude 30 degree north of the equator
        Invitation to investment in solar energy by double effected solar power plant in north Africa at latitude 30 degree north equator which passing through south Morocco , Tunis – middle Algeria – Libya – Egypt , north Saudi Arab – south Iraq to produced amount of energy enough to Europeans counters and north African countries – also through china and east Asian countries to supply solar energy and collaboration between china and east Asian countries in solar energy field – also collaboration between America and south America countries in solar energy field .
        The collaboration between Arabic investors and Europeans' Investors to establishment and instillation 1000 solar power plant in north Africa - every one with active power produced 1000 MW at latitude 30 degree north of the equator
        I Invited all investment's in solar energy at latitude 30 degree north of the equator
        State of - Austin – Baton – Tallahassee – Florida which passing at
        The collaboration between American investors and Europeans' Investors to establishment and instillation 1000 solar power plant south America with active power produced 1000 MW at latitude 30 degree north of the equator .
        - I am ready to provide any assistance for the implementation of these stations
        - please study for execution on the south of America to provide several million jobs for the people of the U.S.A and recovery the U.S. economy

• reda wahbreda wahb commented  · 

I have platform -The target for these platform reduce the total cost for produced 1 kw of solar energy to 5 cent $ to equals total cost for 1kw produced by fossils fuel – how I can executive it by cooperation with united stats government

I Record patent for double effected produced solar power plant .
        powered system double effected produced solar power plant contain PV modules + CSP Panels - concentrating solar power Panels and using structure steel frame of pipes square in an arc or parabolic trough panels and this structure is divided into rectangles dimensions of each rectangle = external dimensions of the unity of PV modules and optical and external dimensions of the pieces equivalent = 10 m. length x 7.5 m arc length and this panels hanging down steel beam is and raised by steel columns - and hanging by spindle allows him to rotate with the sun to receive sunlight vertically - and this system allows to double the amount of energy generated from sun radiation when the sun arises stations at latitude 30 degree north of the equator - I have set up Illustrations For station with capacity 1430 MW and occupies an area of land about 800 acres ( 1 acres = 4200 m2 )and instillation cost about 2,000,000,0000 dollars or two billion dollars - and cost of production 1 KW energy about $ 0.065 - illustration of this station and the cost of setting up the station accounts and existing feasibility study
        Marketing plan:
        I Invited all investment's in solar energy in any countries at latitude 30 degree north of the equator
        Invitation to investment in solar energy by double effected solar power plant in north Africa at latitude 30 degree north equator which passing through south Morocco , Tunis – middle Algeria – Libya – Egypt , north Saudi Arab – south Iraq to produced amount of energy enough to Europeans counters and north African countries – also through china and east Asian countries to supply solar energy and collaboration between china and east Asian countries in solar energy field – also collaboration between America and south America countries in solar energy field .
        The collaboration between Arabic investors and Europeans' Investors to establishment and instillation 1000 solar power plant in north Africa - every one with active power produced 1000 MW at latitude 30 degree north of the equator
        I Invited all investment's in solar energy at latitude 30 degree north of the equator
        Austin – Baton – Tallahassee – Florida which passing at Government
        The collaboration between American investors and Europeans' Investors to establishment and instillation 1000 solar power plant south America with active power produced 1000 MW at latitude 30 degree north of the equator .
        - I am ready to provide any assistance for the implementation of these stations
        - please study for execution on the south of America to provide several million jobs for the people of the U.S.A and recovery the U.S. economy

Feedback and Knowledge Base