Share your thoughts on the featured ideas above, or start a new discussion here

Do you have any entrepreneurial ideas? If so, what are they?

The Obama Administration, the White House Business Council, and the Small Business Administration are always looking for entrepreneurs with new and existing ideas. Small businesses are the crux of our economy and their development is crucial to our national economic success. If you have a good idea, but are hesitant to execute it, we can help you. This forum can be used to introduce new ideas and connect potential entrepeneurs with the appropriate federal resources.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michelle HardyMichelle Hardy commented  · 

The Little Guy (TLG) Initiative. This initiative would be to allow a grace period for new business owners. People are always thinking about running a business but they may not have the money to go & get a full-blown business license. There should be a local fee of $50 (like a pre-tax) to allow the person to try their business out for 6 months. They'd be able to operate business as usual & participate in events with the TLG initiative. After the 6 months they will know if their idea is feasible or doable. This way they've only spent $50. The city makes money whether or not they start the business or not is up to them, but at least they tried it at a less expense. If they decide to get the license they could get $25 off the business license fee for participating in the intitial TLG Initiative. bekindco dot com

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hello. I am the inventor of Vasyl Khymych (Ukrainian). There live in New York 13 years. I hold some American patents. And there are a lot of ideas. 1 patent can collect all smoke emissions of the industry in a small vessel as a liquid smoke. The 2nd patent the vehicle which goes by the compressed air which pumps up under way. This system can be introduced and on the hovercraft. And that it everything wasn't gone grants are necessary.

• nabilnabil commented  · 

Dear

fast permission

---------------------------------------------------------------
        INNOVATIONS from EGYPT

INNOVATIONS: energy-(renewable and combustion), (heavy-industries),etc.to be supported:
        ---------------------------------------------------------------

kindly raise my very special case to your Government head.

Thank you in advance for potential invitation/recommendation.

have my attached files for more information, if necessary:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

with me you may climb new horizons.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kindly accept me free as immigrant from EGYPT, before my death

to salvage over 2500++ invention items, for your country benefits.

my regards

Nabil

inventor/designer/researcher/electromechanical
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• reda wahbreda wahb commented  · 

I have platform -The target for these platform reduce the total cost for produced 1 kw of solar energy to 5 cent $ to equals total cost for 1kw produced by fossils fuel – how I can executive it by cooperation with united stats government

I Record patent for double effected produced solar power plant .
        powered system double effected produced solar power plant contain PV modules + CSP Panels - concentrating solar power Panels and using structure steel frame of pipes square in an arc or parabolic trough panels and this structure is divided into rectangles dimensions of each rectangle = external dimensions of the unity of PV modules and optical and external dimensions of the pieces equivalent = 10 m. length x 7.5 m arc length and this panels hanging down steel beam is and raised by steel columns - and hanging by spindle allows him to rotate with the sun to receive sunlight vertically - and this system allows to double the amount of energy generated from sun radiation when the sun arises stations at latitude 30 degree north of the equator - I have set up Illustrations For station with capacity 1430 MW and occupies an area of land about 800 acres ( 1 acres = 4200 m2 )and instillation cost about 2,000,000,0000 dollars or two billion dollars - and cost of production 1 KW energy about $ 0.065 - illustration of this station and the cost of setting up the station accounts and existing feasibility study
        Marketing plan:
        I Invited all investment's in solar energy in any countries at latitude 30 degree north of the equator
        Invitation to investment in solar energy by double effected solar power plant in north Africa at latitude 30 degree north equator which passing through south Morocco , Tunis – middle Algeria – Libya – Egypt , north Saudi Arab – south Iraq to produced amount of energy enough to Europeans counters and north African countries – also through china and east Asian countries to supply solar energy and collaboration between china and east Asian countries in solar energy field – also collaboration between America and south America countries in solar energy field .
        The collaboration between Arabic investors and Europeans' Investors to establishment and instillation 1000 solar power plant in north Africa - every one with active power produced 1000 MW at latitude 30 degree north of the equator
        I Invited all investment's in solar energy at latitude 30 degree north of the equator
        Austin – Baton – Tallahassee – Florida which passing at Government
        The collaboration between American investors and Europeans' Investors to establishment and instillation 1000 solar power plant south America with active power produced 1000 MW at latitude 30 degree north of the equator .
        - I am ready to provide any assistance for the implementation of these stations
        - please study for execution on the south of America to provide several million jobs for the people of the U.S.A and recovery the U.S. economy

• www.EganMedical.comwww.EganMedical.com commented  · 

How would sharing any good entrepreneurial ideas here help me capitalize off of them? Wouldn't that be like the equivalent of showing my competitors exactly what cards I'm working with?

• JeffJeff commented  · 

In 2007, we had an idea to create a tool that chambers of commerce could use at events to match corporations and federal agencies with their constituents based on what buyers were seeking and what their members could provide. We thought this tool would bring real value to chambers of commerce because it would provide their members access to buyers that otherwise they would never have access to. Our revenue model included marketing the tool to the thousands of chambers of commerce around the country.

We researched the "competition" and could not find a company that offered such a tool. Other companies offered the service, but not the tool. In other words, you had to hire them to execute a business matchmaking event, you could not do it yourself. We wanted to do just the opposite. Provide the chambers, who usually have low budgets, with the tool to do it themselves.

The more thought we put into the idea, we realized chambers of commerce were the tip of the iceberg in who could use this product. We expanded our reach to include ALL membership organizations, associations, corporations and federal agencies. Each of these groups has a need for our tool. Many were already hosting business matchmaking events and using excel spreadsheets and thousands of man hours to execute an event. Our tool would eliminate the spreadsheets, reduce the man hours and eliminate errors.

To our knowledge, we do not have direct competitors. No other company merges technology and events with business matchmaking as its prime focus, We found a niche; we made it our niche; we are continuing to develop and modernize it.
        Specifically, My Business Matches™ is an online tool that matches buyers and sellers based on common business categories.

Corporations, associations, membership organizations and government agencies use our solution to host matchmaking events that match companies, schedule meetings (virtually and/or in person) and monitor any business relationships that emerge.

We are unique in a few ways:

1. We are not an over glorified search engine or matchmaking algorithm. We believe in meeting face-to-face. We execute business matchmaking events where companies sit within two feet of each other. And, we perform virtual matchmaking events where companies sit with thousands of miles between them. The virtual component is seamless and does not require hardware or software installation. It allows users to share documents and communicate via video, text or voice.

We have the tools to track the business results that emerge after a matchmaking event. We have metrics on:

· The number of follow-up meetings that transpired

· How many partnerships were created

· How many contracts were awarded

· The dollar amount of each awarded contract

· The number of jobs created due to new partnerships or contracts

3. We have Global experience. We have hosted matchmaking events in China, Korea, Uruguay, Guatemala, Dominican Republic, Haiti and Colombia.

We truly feel a solid matchmaking platform will most absolutely help in creating more jobs and opportunities for small to mid size businesses.

• TarasTaras commented  · 

Партнерство в развитии изобретений:

Изобретение. № 2215457. Трансформируемая сборно-разборная мебель. Патент 25 Мая 2002г. Защита Патента онулированна, есть доработанная конструкция, для новой заявки.
        Без шурупов и гвоздей, собирается и разбирается кресло, из этих же деталей, собирается стол или качели, также из дивана собирается стол или качели. Проста в эксплуатации и транспортировке.

Изобретение. Заявка по существу в ФГУ ФИПС. №2010128146. Медицина: трости, костыли.
        Изделие разработано с возможностью более длительного и смягчающего прикосновения с почвой, для устойчивого передвижения. Снижается нагрузка на суставы. Возможность установить мини генератор.

Изобретение. Заявка по существу в ФГУ ФИПС. №2010128146. Обувь.
        Изделие разработано с возможностью более длительного и смягчающего прикосновения с почвой, для устойчивого передвижения. Снижается нагрузка на суставы. Возможность установить мини генератор.

Изобретение. Заявка по существу в ФГУ ФИПС. №2011115230. Машиностроение.Изобретение «стабилизатор движения, генератор».
        Планируется международная защита РСТ.
        t.+79630407789. instarobo@gmail.com
        Предлагаю партнёру или партнёрам, профинансировать пошлину, пошлины для подачи международной заявки РСТ. И совместно заниматься распространением, развитием Изобретения. Участие и обязанности тщательно обговариваются, для совместного договора. Возможна продажа, какого либо Изобретения. С уважением!
        Если можно, предложите на ваш взгляд, заинтересованному источнику!

Offered partnership in the development of my invention:
        Invention. № 2215457. Convertible Collapsible furniture. Pat May 25, 2002. Patent protection onulirovanna is modified design for the new application.
        No screws or nails, assembled and disassembled chair of the same parts, going to a table or swing, as from a table or sofa is going to swing. Easy-to-use and transportation.
        Invention. Application substantially in the FIPS. Number 2010128146. Medicine: canes, crutches.
        The product is designed with the possibility of a longer and soften contact with the soil for sustainable mobility. Reduces the load on the joints. Ability to establish mini-generator.
        Invention. Application substantially in the FIPS. Number 2010128146. Shoes.

The product is designed with the possibility of a longer and soften contact with the soil for sustainable mobility. Reduces the load on the joints. Ability to establish mini-generator.
        Invention. Application substantially in the FIPS. Number 2011115230. Machinery.

The invention of "stabilizer motion generator."
        It is planned to the international protection of the PCT.

t. 79,630,407,789. instarobo@gmail.com
        I propose partner or partners about funding fee, the fee for filing an international PCT application. And to work together to spread and the development of inventions. Participation and responsibilities carefully negotiated agreement for the joint. I would not like but may be sold, or any Inventions.
        Yours!
        poogite go to aeriku

• Norm StraterNorm Strater commented  · 

I believe I have found a solution to a few of our problems for business and employees . 2 yrs ago I had an idea of blending our ecommerce technology with employment and have started an S corp that is about finished with the potential of many great things for all involved .The cost is extreme for both parties the employer for locating the help they need at less cost and the applicant for driving everywhere to find employment ? We will be up and running soon so check out laborchaser .com

Feedback and Knowledge Base