Share your thoughts on the featured ideas above, or start a new discussion here

Stop spending on NEW start ups. Help EXISTING small businesses.

Over the past three years a great deal of funding has gone to help train individuals to start small businesses. We need to help the small businesses who are stuck in the middle and have been ignored. I own a 22 year old business. We are tapped out on our line of credit, have a high commercial mortgage payment on an office that is mostly empty, have given up my salary to keep employees, and loaned the business money to make staff payroll and pay bills. I know dozens of owners in the same position. We can't refinance or get more line of credit because we aren't making money right now. We have used our kids college money and our retirement to stay afloat. We are against the wall. We don't get unemployment. We can't finance our way out. We are lost in between. All we really want is work.
Help us we rebuild our businesses. Give us a tax refund on the money we lend our businesses. Find other ways to help us!

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    WOSBWOSB shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • www.EganMedical.comwww.EganMedical.com commented  · 

Companies that trade with consumers, businesses and/or governments in foreign countries in such a manner the business' activities result in more money being brought into the country from abroad should receive a tax credit of equal value to the net reduction to the trade deficit accounted for by said company's activities. For example, if a medical supply company like EGAN Medical (http://www.eganmedical.com/) sells a Prenatal Cradle ( http://prenatal-cradle.com/ ) to a Canadian customer, the company would receive a tax credit equal to the size of the transaction to encourage private enterprise to reduce the trade deficit.

Feedback and Knowledge Base