Share your thoughts on the featured ideas above, or start a new discussion here

I am happy for my Business opportunity USA but I work all time for the people I use my beneficial money for the people. Thank you U.S.A

I am happy for my Business opportunity USA but I work all time for the people I use my beneficial money for the people. Thank you U.S.A

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Patrick SenPatrick Sen shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Varughis   ThomasAnonymousVarughis ThomasAnonymous commented  · 

I always happy for my business in my country U.S.A. Its more safe,more secure,more better quality and more it help our economy. One small business help 100ds of people. Example; My new idea is developing by prototype company, patent search,Licencing agent,adevertising then manufacturer. Manufacturing company 100ds of people working. Then transporting the product to the warehouse,warehouse to retail stores. how many people involve in a business.

• reda wahbreda wahb commented  · 

I have platform -The target for these platform reduce the total cost for produced 1 kw of solar energy to 5 cent $ to equals total cost for 1kw produced by fossils fuel – how I can executive it by cooperation with united stats government

I Record patent for double effected produced solar power plant .
        powered system double effected produced solar power plant contain PV modules + CSP Panels - concentrating solar power Panels and using structure steel frame of pipes square in an arc or parabolic trough panels and this structure is divided into rectangles dimensions of each rectangle = external dimensions of the unity of PV modules and optical and external dimensions of the pieces equivalent = 10 m. length x 7.5 m arc length and this panels hanging down steel beam is and raised by steel columns - and hanging by spindle allows him to rotate with the sun to receive sunlight vertically - and this system allows to double the amount of energy generated from sun radiation when the sun arises stations at latitude 30 degree north of the equator - I have set up Illustrations For station with capacity 1430 MW and occupies an area of land about 800 acres ( 1 acres = 4200 m2 )and instillation cost about 2,000,000,0000 dollars or two billion dollars - and cost of production 1 KW energy about $ 0.065 - illustration of this station and the cost of setting up the station accounts and existing feasibility study
        Marketing plan:
        I Invited all investment's in solar energy in any countries at latitude 30 degree north of the equator
        Invitation to investment in solar energy by double effected solar power plant in north Africa at latitude 30 degree north equator which passing through south Morocco , Tunis – middle Algeria – Libya – Egypt , north Saudi Arab – south Iraq to produced amount of energy enough to Europeans counters and north African countries – also through china and east Asian countries to supply solar energy and collaboration between china and east Asian countries in solar energy field – also collaboration between America and south America countries in solar energy field .
        The collaboration between Arabic investors and Europeans' Investors to establishment and instillation 1000 solar power plant in north Africa - every one with active power produced 1000 MW at latitude 30 degree north of the equator
        I Invited all investment's in solar energy at latitude 30 degree north of the equator
        Austin – Baton – Tallahassee – Florida which passing at Government
        The collaboration between American investors and Europeans' Investors to establishment and instillation 1000 solar power plant south America with active power produced 1000 MW at latitude 30 degree north of the equator .
        - I am ready to provide any assistance for the implementation of these stations
        - please study for execution on the south of America to provide several million jobs for the people of the U.S.A and recovery the U.S. economy

• Patrick SenPatrick Sen commented  · 

Dear sir,
        I contact with your embassy Dhaka but your company USCIS and DHS not contact with embassy Dhaka.
        I know, I send DV Lottery scam news and attachment file form Bangladesh, about online money transfer on March 2011 Kentucky. . I know & understand this news also immigration law purpose. Who send me DS-160 visa I don’t know Then they send me many papers. Then U.S Department send me many email in my email address. Then they give me DS-160 visa form and contact with 16th May 2011 Saimon group Dhaka Bangladesh. They refer me U.S embassy Dhaka Bangladesh 15th June 2011.They take my fingerprint and interview but its very important papers so I not bring this papers then they cancel my visa. I send form I-131,
        USCIS Lock box address p.o box 660865 Dallas, TX 75266 they return me my papers I-797C notic Receipt number MSC1199991291, Received date May 02,2011, Notice date 12 May 2011. So, I know they take my everything

I went to go 3rd time interview Dhaka US Embassy Bangladesh for DS-160 visa interview on 25/10/2011 10:30 AM for meet to with white house. 1st August 2011 11.30AM and 16/06/2011 for DS-160 visa interview but Department Of Homeland Security ,USCIS, FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency, white house not contact with US Embassy Dhaka They say to me this Agreement papers Department history also false. I am check this signature Wikipedia online right signature. This papers have 04/20/2011 U.S. Department members signature. Some person give them their signature 04/19/2011. Quickly I submit this derived signature papers and company department. I spend total TK 33,000.00 for fees and they cancel my visa. I am poor so I have no ability spend the money again.
        Again I went to go in your US embassy Dhaka 25/10/2011 meet to with all department and white House but US embassy Dhaka visa officer cancel my visa please send my information embassy Dhaka. Thank you.

Sincerely
        Patrick Sen
        Please call: +8801716347128

• TarasTaras commented  · 

Партнерство в развитии изобретений:

Изобретение. № 2215457. Трансформируемая сборно-разборная мебель. Патент 25 Мая 2002г. Защита Патента онулированна, есть доработанная конструкция, для новой заявки.
        Без шурупов и гвоздей, собирается и разбирается кресло, из этих же деталей, собирается стол или качели, также из дивана собирается стол или качели. Проста в эксплуатации и транспортировке.

Изобретение. Заявка по существу в ФГУ ФИПС. №2010128146. Медицина: трости, костыли.
        Изделие разработано с возможностью более длительного и смягчающего прикосновения с почвой, для устойчивого передвижения. Снижается нагрузка на суставы. Возможность установить мини генератор.

Изобретение. Заявка по существу в ФГУ ФИПС. №2010128146. Обувь.
        Изделие разработано с возможностью более длительного и смягчающего прикосновения с почвой, для устойчивого передвижения. Снижается нагрузка на суставы. Возможность установить мини генератор.

Изобретение. Заявка по существу в ФГУ ФИПС. №2011115230. Машиностроение.Изобретение «стабилизатор движения, генератор».
        Планируется международная защита РСТ.
        t.+79630407789. instarobo@gmail.com
        Предлагаю партнёру или партнёрам, профинансировать пошлину, пошлины для подачи международной заявки РСТ. И совместно заниматься распространением, развитием Изобретения. Участие и обязанности тщательно обговариваются, для совместного договора. Возможна продажа, какого либо Изобретения. С уважением!
        Если можно, предложите на ваш взгляд, заинтересованному источнику!

Offered partnership in the development of my invention:
        Invention. № 2215457. Convertible Collapsible furniture. Pat May 25, 2002. Patent protection onulirovanna is modified design for the new application.
        No screws or nails, assembled and disassembled chair of the same parts, going to a table or swing, as from a table or sofa is going to swing. Easy-to-use and transportation.
        Invention. Application substantially in the FIPS. Number 2010128146. Medicine: canes, crutches.
        The product is designed with the possibility of a longer and soften contact with the soil for sustainable mobility. Reduces the load on the joints. Ability to establish mini-generator.
        Invention. Application substantially in the FIPS. Number 2010128146. Shoes.

The product is designed with the possibility of a longer and soften contact with the soil for sustainable mobility. Reduces the load on the joints. Ability to establish mini-generator.
        Invention. Application substantially in the FIPS. Number 2011115230. Machinery.

The invention of "stabilizer motion generator."
        It is planned to the international protection of the PCT.

t. 79,630,407,789. instarobo@gmail.com
        I propose partner or partners about funding fee, the fee for filing an international PCT application. And to work together to spread and the development of inventions. Participation and responsibilities carefully negotiated agreement for the joint. I would not like but may be sold, or any Inventions.
        Yours!

I am still now my home and save, I know they find out me and everything's take, so I am secret. If you can send me money my bank address for help. Thank's
        Patrick Sen

You examine me so, I say many words for the people but I am real simply person. You thinking what is the good for me then I am OK.

I am Patrick Sen still now Dinajpur YMCA computer training center. Contact +8801716347128

I am Patrick Sen still now Dinajpur YMCA computer training center. Contact +8801716347128

Yes I am only chang the world for the people.
        Patrick Sen
        YMCA Dinajpur-5200,
        Bangladesh.

From,
        Patrick Sen
        Kosba,Pulhat
        Dinajpur-5200
        Bangladesh.
        National ID No:2726412205872
        Pass port No:E1533559
        Phone call: +88-01716347128
        Email: senpatrick71@yahoo.com

Dear Sir,
        I have received your email and thank you for your contact with me. I live in my country Bangladesh city of Dinajpur kosba.I have a Computer Training Center for volunteer service. I have many email address but I use this(senpatrick71@yahoo.com )email address all time. If you need send any information please contact with me this email address. Thank you

Sincerely
        Patrick Sen
        Please call: +8801716347128

Send me money because, I am poor so I have no ability spend the money Computer Training Center for volunteer service and contact with you online. Thank you.

Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited.
        Bangladesh
        Name: Patrick Sen
        Bank Account No:172.101.69134
        Bank Swift Code: DBBL BD DH

Standard Chartered
        Bangladesh
        Account:24-1130751-01

National Bank Ltd
        Bangladesh
        Account:34034572
        Email: senpatrick71@yahoo.co

I send dv lottery scam news and attachment file from Bangladesh, about online money transfer on March 2011 Kentucky. . I know & understand this news also immigration law purpose.So, I am the person of Global economic power person.

I have a power of economy in the world, what will I do you know. Fast time I work for democrat/democracy administration pacification and democracy election. I use finger print identification election system in online in the world.(I create a election technology group only for election in any country (pacificator) election. You change your picture resolution and signature but you not change your finger print, its true. This case country leader and other person kill the people, so I say to every person say to with me “No kill the people”

From,
        Patrick Sen
        Kosba,Pulhat
        Dinajpur-5200
        Bangladesh
        Please call: +88-01716347128

Feedback and Knowledge Base